NEXT inspirations is a platform for international and local speakers, experienced across Fashion, Home, Gift, Beauty Lifestyle and Architecture, to present forward information relating to trends in colour, design, marketing, technology, finance and more.
Next Inspirations is the brainstorm and collaboration of knowledge and experience from 3 dynamic professionals that have represented a number of companies from design, technology, events, fashion and lifestyle businesses over the past 30 years.
John Eussen - Eussen Lifestyle; is a long standing and highly respected figurehead in the design and interiors industry, specializing in innovation design concepts. John has held various high profile management roles, including managing director positions at two multi-national companies. His experience across multiple industries that give him depth of insight into current trends and lifestyle movements.
Mobile: 0415 628 200www.eussenlifestyle.com
Sharon Rae – Fashion Forecast Services; has represented key international trend studios for over 25years and has travelled extensively bringing insights to her clients in Australia and New Zealand. She has been instrumental in bringing many internationally renown speakers to Australia for numerous trade fairs and forums, including L’Oreal Melbourne Fashion Festival, Fashion Exposed, Designex and Décoration & Design.
firstname.lastname@example.orgMobile: 0412 277 558
Sue Dight - Touring Enterprises; has been instrumental in organising events in the UK and Australia. Her vast experience across business, hospitality, fashion, interiors and the entertainment industries gives Sue a wealth of knowledge and experience in organising events and conferences. She has provided event support to clients such as NAB, Pacific Brands, City of Glen Eira and the Victorian Government.
Mobile: 0408 532 506www.touringenterprises.com.au
Learn from Sharon and John as they present 4 key colour trends for AW18.19 along with six colour stories across Women’s, Men’s, Kids, Accessories, Intimate, Active and Lifestyle. This will be an intimate presentation of colour trends created by Anna Starmer of UK based Luminary and presented by Next Inspirations.
Book here for these Free seminars.
1. THE ATHLIESURE BOOM - WHO WILL WIN?David looks back at the phenomenal growth of this sector of the apparel and accessory market to ask how it happened and where it is going. Is it more than a design fad, has it passed its zenith and where are we going next in this market.
2. WELLNESS AND TECHNICAL DEVELOPMENTSThe consumer obsession with wellness and well being has brought new life and acceptability to the face of synthetic fibres and technical developments in the apparel and show market. Not only that, consumers are looking for more than just looks in a product, they want performance
3. THE ARRIVAL OF THE MILLENNIAL GENERATIONThe arrival of this new generation will pose huge challenges to the established fashion system run by boomers like myself. From the workplace to product delivery, their way of doing things will bring a new sense of individuality and rebellion to the market. We are moving from a ‘trend’ dominated world to a ‘cult’ driven one? We are all going to have to learn a new set of rules from marketing to design where the irregular is the regular and the unfamiliar the familiar.
4. FASTER FASTER FASTER…It’s not a five minute world anymore, but a five second one. We’re talking instant versus planned, spontaneous versus structured. You can see how the fashion world is busy with speed to market and re-booting to be in touch with an Instagram reality. “Seen now, buy now!” easier said than done, but there are solutions!
5. THE NEW MORALITYWe trace the ways in which morality is becoming a touchstone for individuals, public figures and brands. Across the board, there is a shift towards nailing colours to the mast and seeking to make a difference. Whatever your sphere of influence, from the local neighbourhood to wider fields, there is an increasing realisation that it’s no longer about relying on governments or institutions to set the standard for behaviour and principles, but about making a personal stand in everyday life.
6. TRANSFORMATION ECONOMYHere’s the big big challenge for the future. In a world where the consumer wants more than the aspirational and emotional, we chart the amazing change coming to design as we move from today's ‘experience’ economy to a ‘transformational’ economy. David Shah tells you how to do it.
AND MUCH MORE…..
There are only 6 sessions available. October 9 or 10, 2017. A 2h 15min individual presentation for $2500+gt for you and your team whilst David will be visiting Australia. Contact Sharon to arrange a time.
(“The Future of Luxury”) is the publisher of Metropolitan Publishing BV which includes Textile View Magazine, View2, Viewpoint, PANTONE View Colour Planner and View China; co-publisher of United Publishers S.A., Paris', View on Colour and In View Magazine; and co-publisher with CTDC, China of VIFF and CFCA Colour Planner.
He is additionally the owner and director of DRS Consultancy BV, a specialist company dealing in publishing, fashion, lifestyle concepts, future strategies and designing and merchandising for men's and women's clothing for leading European and American chain stores and designer labels.
To be inspired is the process of being emotionally stimulated to prompt, experience, or sense something that moves, influences and encourages you, that spurs you on and lifts you up
Next Inspirations will present key colour statements for SS18
“MUSE” In Greek and Roman mythology muse referred to the nine goddesses who presided over the arts and sciences, two areas that are today developing hand in hand at an incredible pace. It is history that has resulted in the meaning of muse being the source of inspiration for a creative artist………….
Presenters: John Eussen - Eussen Living MC / Presenter / ConsultantSharon Rae – Trend Agent / Pantone Colour Consultant
With more than 60 years’ experience between these 2 knowledgeable and talented people in looking and interpreting international trends in fashion and lifestyle, from trade exhibitions, retail and more.
Next Inspirations is proud to be a key partner of Frame Fashion Week
DATE AND TIMESun. 9 July 20179:30 am – 10:30 am AEST
LOCATIONInternational Convention Centre Sydney (ICC Sydney)14 Darling Drive, Sydney
Bookings at www.eventbrite.com.au