- Our 2017 Quilt Fair
- Our 2017 fundraising Quilt Fair weekend.
Our 2017 fundraising Quilt Fair weekend.
We are now in the midst of preparing for our annual fundraising Quilt Fair.
This is the major source of our QFO funding for the year ahead. Funds generated through the sale of quilts, stitched items, craft magazines and assorted items will enable us to purchase the all important wadding needed for the centres of our quilts. It is truly THE most costly part of a quilt and as we send out our completed quilts to those in need ... we need to replenish our stock of quilts so that we can continue to wrap these fabric 'hugs' around those who most need their comfort.
It is truly THE most costly part of a quilt and as we send out our completed quilts to those in need ... we need to replenish our stock of quilts so that we can continue to wrap these fabric 'hugs' around those who most need their comfort.
So please pop the dates into your calendar and visit us on the weekend of November 11th and 12th at the Barn. 345 Macclesfield Road Monbulk ... Melways ref 123 J8. Entry $5 ... plenty of onsite parking. Refreshments available.
You may also be interested in...
- Quilts for Orphans Mission Statement under Home
Creating fabric hugs for children and adults in need worldwide.
- Photos of our successful 2017 Quilt Fair. under blog
Have just released our most recent Blog update for your reading enjoyment. Please visit our Blog to see all the photos of our 2017 Quilt...
- Upcoming local Event where Quilts for Orphans will have a presence ... under Our Networks
- Quilts for Orphans to have presence at local Quilt Fair under Our Quilt Top sizes ... for the off-site stitchers that wish to help us by creating and sending us their handiwork.
We will be attending the Monbulk CFA Quilt Fair on Saturday March 4th. Located at the Living and Learning Centre, corner of Main Street...
Quilts for Orphans Founders Story